MakerDAO has officially lowered the USDC-A liquidation line to 110% through an implementation vote, and the effective time is 15:27 on July 27th, Beijing time.
- Maker Foundation appoints 4 board members and adds 2 external independent directors
- Maker Foundation launches new governance vote, including adjustment of basic interest rate and several MIPs
- MakerDAO initiates a new governance vote, including whether the anchor stability module is implemented or not, and DSR spread adjustment, etc.
- MakerDAO raises ETH and USDC debt ceilings to 220 million and 80 million respectively
- DeFi Saver goes online with Automation V2, integrates Lightning Loan, and increases automation rate to 0.3%
- MakerDAO: Measures such as changing auction parameters have been taken to prevent similar “Black Thursday” crisis from happening again
- MakerDAO Foundation adds voting governance proposal to increase USDC stability fee
- MakerDAO Foundation launches voting governance proposal for “ Dai, USDC and WBTC stable rates ”
- Maker Foundation launches new governance vote, including adjustment of base interest rate and WBTC debt ceiling
- The Maker community initiates a pre-MIP proposal on the anchoring stability module to eliminate the risk of de-anchoring generated by stablecoin mortgage assets