The decentralized derivatives exchange dYdX launched the Ethereum perpetual contract. Chain Wen previously reported that dYdX launched a Bitcoin perpetual contract in mid-May.
- DappRadar: MakerDAO has the lowest coincidence with Synthetix users, and has continued to decline since the beginning of the year
- dYdX will launch on-chain Bitcoin perpetual contracts, denominated in USDC, and support up to 10 times leverage
- Synthetix rewards 32,000 SNX for Uniswap V2 liquidity providers to improve the liquidity of the gold token sXAU
- Research: Ethereum DEX total transaction volume exceeds USD 300 million in the first six months of this year
- Coinbase launches oracle machine service, Compound and dYdX may consider using
- Bancor: The attacker is being contacted to reimburse USD 130,000 for the loss of the vulnerability.
- Loopring agreement Loopring daily transaction volume reaches 500,000 US dollars
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust premium narrowed to 350%
- Ethereum Wallet Monolith Wallet integrated decentralized transaction aggregation platform ParaSwap
- The founder of iearn, Andre Cronje, launched the governance token YFI, which is distributed entirely through liquidity mining