1kx Founder: Everyone is afraid when it ’s the best time to invest, but do n’t use leverage

Early crypto digital fund 1kx founder Lasse Clausen said at the “Crypto Tonight” event that they believe that the cryptocurrency market has a 60% chance of returning to the level before the new crown epidemic in the fourth quarter of this year, and 40% may face a longer period of time Road to recovery. But when everyone is scared, that ’s the best time to invest, but Clausen reminded investors not to use leverage, “It may be more unstable than we thought, and being forced to liquidate positions is something that nobody wants to see “Crypto Tonight” is a talk show jointly launched by Winkrypto, Lianwen and Yama. In this event, 4 guests from the world’s top blockchain investment institutions HashKey Capital, Dragonfly Capital, Multicoin Capital, 1kx are invited to discuss the new crown How the epidemic will affect the topic of blockchain investment.