“Half bitcoin halved” once ranked No. 6 on the Weibo hot search list at noon, and is now suspected of being withdrawn.
- TokenInsight: BTC chain activity has fallen below the low of the past year, and the proportion of large positions has increased slightly
- The activity on the BTC chain fell below the low of the past year, and the computing power of the entire network continued to decline.
- Bitcoin user engagement in Square’s Cash App rises during New Crown virus and market turmoil
- Bitcoin decline will allow miners to seek financial instruments to hedge risks, which will promote market maturity in the long run
- Another 2010 veteran mining address transferred 151 BTC to the exchange Krakren
- TokenInsight: The concentration of chips is slightly dispersed, and the activity on the chain is low.
- Bitcoin mining giant Bitfury contributes part of GPU computing power to new crown pneumonia related simulation experiments
- Bitcoin analyst Willy Woo: Bitcoin bottoming out
- ChaiNext: The external environment is improving and the market is taking off
- OKLink Weekly Data Report: BTC chain activity increased slightly